Twilight Homes engages WSI for Website Development and Digital Marketing
Twilight Homes is the largest and fastest growing New Mexico owned home builder, they build in neighborhoods that offer affordable starter, semi-custom, and complete custom homes. Twilight Homes has many options in new homes for sale. This company is the Albuquerque home builder with a vision to give buyers various alternatives in terms of location, floor plans, design features, warranties, and affordable financing options.
The Twilight Homes team help their clients to find a home in a location with good schools, nature, activities, culture and beautiful views. Twilight Homes builds new homes for sale in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Los Lunas, and Bernalillo. Each community has many options to choose and the quality, friendly customer service you receive from Twilight Homes is impeccable.
After meeting with the client, gathering information about what they do, who they want to attract and what kind of “feel” they wanted for their website redesign, we set to work on developing a comprehensive SEO optimized website.
Through extensive keyword research a site structure was developed that is not only user friendly, but also provides the thick, rich content that Google covets for its searchers.
We suggested adding pages that would explain to their “buyers”
- What they are at the core in terms of creating new homes for their clients
- How they are the fastest growing housing developer providing new homes in Albuquerque
- That they are developing homes in Rio Rancho, Los Lunasand Sante Fe
- They have a large inventory of houses for sale
- They provide a two year warrantyto their clients
- They are also Albuquerque’s largest New Mexico owned home builder
- And they custom buildunique homes for their clients
WSI performed a robust keyword research to optimize the website, with a lot of images and pictures of different Twilight Homes. The website content is precise and informative. It gives potential clients information to make an good decisions. This mobile friendly site has already started to help with lead generation.
This blog originally appeared in